MARCH 5, 2018
2 - 6 p.m.
Northern Virginia Center • Falls Church, VA
Looking for a new job, career, or opportunity? Find it at the National Capital Region Job Fair sponsored by the Virginia Tech Alumni Association. Dozens of professional and high tech companies from Virginia, Maryland and DC will be recruiting for all levels and disciplines. Please note that you DO NOT need to be a student or an alum of Virginia Tech to attend. If you see a job or a company that you are interested in pursuing, you are welcome to attend this FREE event!
job seeker registration
If you are a recent college graduate or seeking an internship, please use this registration form:
If you have a few years of work experience, please use this registration form:
The final deadline to register is February 23, 2018.
STANDARD REGISTRATION | $700
- Two recruiters and up to two parking pass
- Advance access to résumés submitted by candidates
- 5-foot table with two chairs
- Use of interview rooms
- Refreshments and snacks during the event
GOLD REGISTRATION | $950
In addition to the Standard Registration benefits, you will also receive:
- Two additional recruiters and up to two additional parking pass
- Prime booth location selection
- Enhanced company marketing prior to the Job Fair
- Additional company marketing up to 2 months after the Job Fair
- Access to and recognition at our Hokie Picnic (summer 2018)
*A waiting list will be created after limits are reached.
Click here for additional information
(updated as companies register)
Photo: © Doug Funes